Monday 28 May 2007

I am still around, i Spain

Wanted to let you all know I am still here. I have not posted lately becuase of the lack of access to a computer...and well.. having too much fun! I am on my way home on Tuesday and have about 6 days I would like to post about my time in Portugal, Switzerland, and Montserrat. Check back in a few days and I will have the BLOG updated with more photos and more adveture stories.

I addition, I wanted to let you all know that I am going to continue this BLOG at home in Tennessee. I have decided I am going to travel my home by bicycle to begin to understand and appreciate the unique culture that I have taken for granted. I will tell of my adventures on my BOLG. The first stop will be this comming weekend in Tellehoma, Tennessee...home of Jack Daniells Wiskey. This is the only thing of Tennessee that many of my friends that I have met in Spain and Italy know about Tennessee (well some know elvis-that will be another trip)... so why ot give them a tour-Katelyn style.

Well be back soon...look on Wednesday for more about me.

Amore,
Katelyn

No comments: